‘IDIOT’ – What satisfies this requirement though | Is it an objective test?
Strange law #3.
I shared this post over summer. What would be the most difficult law for you to adhere to?
As the heat finally peaked in the UK, sleeveless in London, finally…, I read this story in the paper and thought it would be fun to do a piece highlighting some strange or funny laws around the world. Or shall we simply call them interesting?
These are the laws. Have fun looking up the reasons they exist…
- In Iceland you must choose your child’s name from a fixed list, the Personal Names Register. The girl named ‘Girl’.
- In Switzerland, you should not wash your car on a Sunday.
- In Rhode Island, a union can be considered invalid under the grounds that the party is deemed to be, collectively, an idiot or a lunatic.
- In Germany you should not run out of gas on the highway.
- In the Philippines divorce is illegal and you can also get arrested for ‘unjust vexation’.
- In Thailand it is illegal to step on money.
View original post 200 more words