Thank you to all the new subscribers since the last post – welcome & Happy New Year!
I hope you had a truly wonderful Christmas.
My hope and prayer over all is for a 2017 filled with joy, hope, warmth, love and fulfilled promises.
Thanks for all your support this year. I finally started my blog and it is extremely humbling to visit the ‘stats’ to see readers from countries all over the world!
Nature demands that we believe in seasons. People frown on New Year’s Resolutions but it is always healthy and wise to assess your life and make new goals and plans. May it encourage you that actually it was true all along – anything is possible.
I was reminded this week that I am not super woman but 2016 was truly a great season for me & I am grateful, thank You LORD. Some highlights (goals that were set early in the year) for me included (please see the previous posts):
- A wonderful man went down on one knee and asked me to marry him – I said yes!
- Got to go home twice, including Christmas!
- Still pursuing a law degree.
- Traveled to Belarus as the first St. Lucian (passport) and won the ‘Best Speaker’ award at an international mooting competition.
- I FINALLY let my natural hair go free – so proud of myself for this one!
- I have done more reading on success.
Let us all dream our Biggest as we set new goals for 2017 – we’ve got this!